Our caring and compassionate veterinary care team!
Meet the Veterinarians & Team of Lennox Animal Hospital in Toronto! We’re pleased to provide exceptional vet care for your pets! Please call us at (416) 247-5454 to speak to one of our caring veterinary staff members!
- Dr. Shafik Farag – DVM
- Dr. Farag has been caring for the clients and their pets here at Lennox Animal Hospital since 1998. Dr. Farag has always had a passion for animals and the people who own them, which is why he is so well loved by both the staff and clients alike.
- Dr John Glauser
- Dr. John Glauser graduated with his BSc degree from the University of Guelph in 2007 and earned his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree in 2010 from the Ontario Veterinary College (OVC). Dr. Glauser belongs to the veterinary information network (VIN) where the most up to date veterinary knowledge is shared amongst specialists and peers. Dr. Glauser has also attended conferences and instructional laboratories since graduating from OVC to keep up with the latest knowledge and techniques in veterinary medicine.
- Dr. Glauser lives with his wife, and his family includes Maggie, a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, and Gryphon, a happy-go-lucky Golden Retriever/Poodle mix.
- Dr. James McCleary – Ontario Veterinary College 1971
- Shirley – Office Manager/veterinary assistant
- Well Hello! I’m Shirley and I am the friendly face you see in the mornings when you come into Lennox Animal Hospital. I have been with Lennox Animal Hospital for 8 years now. I love to see so many beautiful pets and helping the animals in need. The clients here at Lennox Animal Hospital are fantastic and enjoy sharing all the stories about their pets with us. I have a 2 year old Shih Tzu, named Lucy who is the light of my life. I know I will do anything to make sure she is happy and healthy and that is exactly why I will do everything I can to make sure your pet is healthy and happy too. (which may include a treat or two!).
- Katrina – Veterinary Technician
- Katrina has been a lover of animals all her life. The love affair started on her great-grandmothers farm back in the ‘mother land’ where she was constantly fussing with all the animals. It became more apparent with each critter that managed to “follow” her home (Kittens, Pigeons, a vast array of rodents…). She started working in Animal Hospitals in 2007 and hasn’t looked back. She can be spotted around the clinic either assisting in surgery, helping with appointments, grooming or schmoozing with the clients. Outside of work she can be found chasing her 2 dogs Nala and Keyna through various parks in the area.
- Ciara – Veterinary Assistant/Reception
- Rebecca – Veterinary Assistant/Reception
- Rebecca’s love for animals started when she was very young. Her family had everything from cows, chickens, and a pony, to the cats in the barn and dogs in the house. She would join her mom in the vet office as a little girl. Later she worked with dog rehabilitation and helped with management of horse farms. After years as a Pet Care Manager for PetSmart, she joined the team at Lennox Animal Hospital. She looks forward to meeting you and your four legged family!
- Nicole W. – Veterinary Assistant/Reception
- Nicole M. – Veterinary Assistant/Reception
- Katie – Pet Grooming